Wednesday, March 19, 2014

California Dreamin'

Hi everyone,

Today I want to share a layout I made using Quick Quotes New Line, as you probably know by now I love this paper!

 
 An idea I saw on Pinterest was to make a Silhouette of the state you visited and then I printed out all the cities we visited, and (although not geographically correct) I place them inside the state.
 





Also I wanted to share with you how to use up those old brads that are out of style or you are just tired of looking at in your stash.

First:
Next: 
. You can use patterned paper, ticket stubs or any kind of memorabilia you have, I used a map of California a cut out some of the places we went.
Then:
Take either Glossy Accents to cover the picture or I used Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (UTEE) and my hot gun to melt the powder onto the brad. I prefer UTEE because it is just easier to get out air bubbles, with Glossy Accents you have to be very careful, and UTEE is a lot more forgiving, but whatever you have on hand works! And here I made three different customized accents!
 
Products Used
White cardstock
Queen & Co bling
UTEE

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes!
 

No comments: