Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Sketch Challenge

Today I would like to share a layout  for a challenge from Can you case it. I used the Club Scrap Kit for June which was PERFECT for this challenge which was to use red, white and blue. The pics are of my granddaughter having fun at the beach.
 

 
 I just had to add a little seashell with a pearl in it. I made all the rosettes from the Club Scrap paper, I LOVE how rich the colors are in the reds and blues from this kit!
The cute little metal crabs and the button are also Club Scrap. I made a red white and a blue seashell as well!

 
 All products were from
Club Scrap Boardwalk Kit
except for the seashells, starfish, pearl, netting and brad.

Thanks for stopping by.
Donna Coughlin
 

2 comments:

Karen Wyngaard said...

Great interpretation of the sketch. Your page turned out so cute!

Anne Marie said...

So cute Donna. I love the net with the crab charm!