Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Stuck Sketches Challenge

Here is a layout I did for the Stuck Sketches Sketch Challenge. My niece was trying to get a selfie of herself and her new Barbie doll, but the whole family started photo-bombing her.  She loved it, and everyone had a fun time.  Kit was from Pink Paislee, and I added a recollections wood camera, and some home made enamel dots.




And here is this fabulous sketch for Laura Whitaker over at Stuck Sketches. Be sure to stop there!

 
Thanks for visiting.
Donna

4 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Such a great job! I just found that patterned paper in my stash last nigh and you have inspired me to use it! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Danie Ramirez said...

Super FUN!! Page and title....love this collection too
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Aurelie said...

Love how you adjusted the sketch to make it work for those photos! FUN! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

KerrynF said...

Great to see the larger photos, such a fun loving page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!