Thursday, January 5, 2017

Club Scrap Lite kit

Hi everyone! Winter is here in Pennsylvania, and it is cold! brrrrr. Not my favorite time of year, but I sure do love scrapping this snowy layouts, especially with the Club Scrap Shades of Winter Lite Kit. Look at all the yummy papers and embellishments you get with this kit!
 

 
This is my grandson enjoying the snow although I think my son is having more fun! I put the pictures diagonally on the layout. Because of that the strips that border the pictures did not fit exactly across so I cheated a little and cut them right where I place the ribbon toward the left hand side. This way I was able to move the strip over  a little so it would fit. Also instead of using two of the Recollecitons  doilies I cut one in half which worked out great. The doily is crocheted so it was a little thick, I didn't want to bulk it under the strips of papers, so again another little cheat.

 
 
The Shades of Winter Lite Snowflake Charms from the kit I embellishment with the BEAUTIFUL Shades of Winter Lite Snowflake Sparkles!
 
 
Close up of the snowflake sparkles! Aren't they gorgeous!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please if you don't already have kit kit, check it out here!
Have a great day!
Donna Coughlin
 

No comments: