Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Beauty

 Hello, I would like to share this project I made using Oriental Trading craft items! I just love browsing through the items to see what I can find to make scrapbook pages with. I'll start off with the white pennant banner. They have all sorts of banners but I chose the white to decorate myself, so many possibilities. I just covered this banner with splashes of ink. Next is the large burlap roll, looks great with beach layouts. And the paper is Die Cuts with A View® the Heirloom Stack® , NOT only for heritage pages, but can be used for beach and boys as well! The alphabets are from Oriental Trading as well.


 
 
I made the flowers using Stitched Winter Trim  by cutting out about 2 inch circle for the larger one and about 1 inch for the smaller flower. Start by using a glue gun and wrap the trim around the circle doing a little bit at a time.
 
 
 
When you completely around add a drop to secure the ends.
 

 
 Keep wrapping until the circle is covered and the fullness is what you like, then cut and tuck in the end of the ribbon secure with hot glue.
 
On my flowers I added some pearl beads! Perfect for this beach layout!
 
 
For the smaller flower I cut the ribbon in half and added some more beads.
 
 
This cute mini bottles are 12mm glass Shells were a great addition as well. The bottles are filled with tan craft sand and I even added a message in the bottle for my granddaughter!



The paper flowers were cut from the DCWV stack and I added Ranger Stickles™ Neon Glitter Glue Set. This set is so awesome as is all stickles. You can't really see on this picture, but besides the green on the leaves, I also added Crystal stickles on the petals of the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Oriental Trading crafts for all your scrapbooking needs.
Donna
*Disclaimer: Oriental Trading sent me products in exchange for a blog post; however, all opinions in this post are mine.
 

No comments: