Friday, August 4, 2017

Hello all,
Today I would like to share two layouts I did using Oriental Trading crafts. I got the  Die Cuts with A View® the Heirloom Stack®, and there are so many options for this pack. Last time I made a gorgeous beach layout called Beauty, you can check it out here! Today I made a vintage looking layout and a school layout. First the school layout. I used the white pennant banner and inked it to match the paper. The stars were cut out from the paper pack and backed with black cardstock. The alphabet border is from Oriental Trading Vintage Border Stickers. I used black Bakers Twine and sewed it around the edge of the layout.
 
 
 
The second layout was also made with Die Cuts with A View® the Heirloom Stack®, so you can see what a wide variety of layouts you can make with this stack. I distressed all the edges and again used the  Oriental Trading Vintage Border Stickers on this layout. Other products used is a small piece of burlap from the large burlap roll and Dictionary Stickers & Tags.


 I hope I inspired you and thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit Oriental Trading crafts for all your scrapbooking needs.
Donna
*Disclaimer: Oriental Trading sent me products in exchange for a blog post; however, all opinions in this post are mine.
 

No comments: