Sunday, March 14, 2010

Toy Story

Jeffrey favorite movie, and he got to see his favorite characters from the movie.

Funny thing about layouts, Sometimes they take so long to get them to a point where you are satisfied. That Mickey lasso rope took me soo long!
I could not get it just perfect, the ropes kept messing up. So finally cha-ching!
I got a picture from the internet, with a Mickey head, printed that out, took some hemp, applied glue all around the hemp, and laid the hemp aournd the outline of the Mickey. Before it dried all the way, I lifted it (suprisingly easily) off the paper, and laid it down until dried all the way. and then "cha-ching" another light went off, I tied the loose ends to make a knot.
I know it doesn't look like much, but I am very happy with the results.

No comments: