Monday, June 21, 2010

Here is a layout of my beautiful granddaughters. I'm not so much a flower person, but two of the flowers I made The yellow one is a distressed flower, just cut different size circles and roughed up the edges. The pinkish/orangish one I layered dictionary pages and inked and added a rhinestone brad to the center. Instead of cutting a circle out, I hand stitched the circle. The bird I've had forever. It was an old piece of Wham-bop paper (I think that was the name of company) and I cut it out and used it here. Again mixing old and new stash (New embellishements - old papers) Next I have two "eerie" layouts - not really scary though.
Here is a two pager of my favorite ride Tower of Towers. First time I used glimmer mist. I went a little crazy misting the edges of the paper and alphabets and grungeboard. For the grungeboard I painted it, inked and then sprayed it glimmer mist.


Enjoy
The next one is not as morbid as it seems, it's the graveyard and tombstones at the Haunted Mansion, a favorite ride for me. Just another example of how fun it is to mix and match products. The title I painted with crackle paint, although hard to see.


No comments: