Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tim Tag


OK I am not into tags but I made two Tim Holtz tags, here is the first one, the second will be coming shortly, it's hanging on my tree and I need to get a pic.
It was fun learning all the new techniques he had. I had to be creative and use products I had at home like the tag, I took a copy from the internet and printed it from the computer then colored it in with embossing powder. The tree I made using
raffata, and the panels on the house I used old Grungeboard numbers that I cut strips myself, plus it was already embossed. Going to try Day 10 next! The star was an old Karen Foster star that I inked and added Glossy accents (my new favorite old item!) and I had the blue ribbon which had swirls that matched the swirls coming out of the star brad. Oh and instead of using whatever he used for the snow I used Liquid Applique.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool tag! I like how you used up what you had. The tree looks great!