My latest scrappy obsession is Divine Twine, thanks to the girls over at Scrapbook Express, we have gone Twine Crazy over there. Our Twine Queen, Kay, has been getting us all the latest colors and we thank her for that. So with that being said, here are 10 ways to use twine in scrapbooking. If you have any others that I haven't thought of let me know and I will add your creation here.
1. Wrap a layout or a picture in it.
2. Add it to a button or flower.
Or put the button on the flower.
3. As a ribbon or bow around an embellishment
4. Add it to your banner
5. Hang something from it.
6. Hand sew with it.
7. Use it for balloon strings
8. Use eyelets or brads and cross-cross it.
9. Wrap around chipboard or alphabets
10. As a bow in little girls hair.
11. Use it as a title
This idea is from Dana Tatar from Scrap That! She does some amazing work!
Wasn't that a creative way to make a title! Be sure to visits Dana's Blog
12. Make a Bean Blossom.
This idea came from Celeste B from over at Scrapbook Express. I'm telling you those girls are twine crazies! Check out Celeste's blog, she is also very talented!
Check out the gallery over at Scrapbook Express for more Twine-tastic creations, and while your there check out the great store, and the forum for more scrappy fun!