Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-1-12 Question/Tag/Technique


I found this over at this blog http://www.karenika.com/individual/2009_projects_project_3_52_tags.html
She did it in 2009. I am going to do a different techinque and a question a week for this year. On the front of the tag I am going to do a technique and on the back I am going to answer a question. I used a lot of the techniques that were on this blog but am changing them if I feel the need.

Here is my first tag. The question is "What do I wish for the New Year to bring?"
My technique was chipboard, and what I did was paint and distress chipboard. The chipboard pieces symbolize some of my wishes! Used Cosmo Cricket paper,Pink paisley chipboard, Maya Road Chipboard, Oriental Trading chipboard and the sun I don't know whose that was. Also found in my stash a metal Happy word that was purple, so I took a nail file and filed off the paint then use some Tim Holtz alcohol inks. Also found a little crystal butterfly.
On the back I used MME kraft and a 7gyspies tag. Trying to use stash wherever possible.

No comments: