Sunday, February 5, 2012

Momenta Great Outdoors Kit - My mini album


Here my first project as part of Momenta's D-Lite team using the Great Outdoors Kit. It is just the best kit for any kind of camping or fishing layouts you want to make. The sign "charms" were made from a piece of paper from the kit that had outdoorsy signs on. I cut them out and applied them to chipboard, and coated it with Modpodge. LOOOVEEE IT!

Momenta Camping Icon Stickers
Also some misc brads, Modpodge, blank chipboard, ribbon, braiding cord, pins.
I made those cute signs from the paper included in the kit.

The pocket on the bottom was a sticker I backed with some a piece of scrap paper and glued the bottom and side. Tabs were made using the puffy stickers included with kit, cute huh?
Also can use tags to make a pocket, like I did below.
Go crazy! Add extras everywhere, even in between pages like I did here (the North East is just a tab I glued in.

In case your wondering here is how I made the mini album. I had this accordian file in my stash, I painted the edges of what will be in the inside of the album, no need to do the outside, since it will be covered with pp. Also here is a great secret, inside of just using pp to make a tab to bind the mini album, I use mailing envelopes on anything that will get used a lot. You know the kind of envelopes, the ones that can never rip or tear. I think Avery's brand name is Tyvek. This makes a great tab. Since I have a 4X4 album I cut a piece 4x2 1/2 of the envelope and 2 pieces of pp the same size.
To make the pockets I glued the bottom and inner side panel and used clothespin to hold them together.

1 comment:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such a fun project, love what you did with the products!