Sunday, April 22, 2012

Awesome, no score rosettes

Hi all,I lost my hard drive, and most things I was able to recover but not my sketches file, but I started again! Be sure to check it out over at my blog, For the Love of Sketches Here is the layout I made using the sketch using the awesome April kit over at Boysrulescrapbook. Seriously, you have to check out her site, not only are the kits awesome with a capital A, the sketches are terrific! I want to thank Laura-Lee for having me as a guest designer. It was so much fun!

Now as promised, here is how I made this terrific, easy no scoring involved rosettes that are featured on the layout above.


1.This is what you need
I cut my corrugated cardboard strips 4 1/2 by 3/4.



2. Glue ends


3. Make your rosette, be sure to glue a circle on the back to help hold down the cardboard. I used leftover paper for the back.


4. Wrap twine.


5. Add your circle and it's done, easy peasey (and no scoring involved)!