Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2 layouts

Here is a layout I did using Momenta, I got this idea from where else? Pinterest!
Products I used were:

Momenta Super Paper Pad FTBM PA-2263
Momenta FTBM Vellum Message Stickers Girls ST-5357
Momenta 12X12 Black and White Cardstock PA-2390
Momenta Puffy Border Stickers - Girl C&C ST-4760
Momenta 12x12 Textured Cardstock Pad - Brights
Momenta GSC Alpha Stickers St-1269
Momenta FTBM Shimmer & Shine Stickers ST-4750
Momenta Puffy swirl
rick rac
And here is another layout using Basic Gray Going Green line. I love the pinks and greens in this layout. Also this is the first time I made a big cluster of flowers like this, and I love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

Jennie Garcia said...

These layouts are genius!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tic tac toe idea!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/