Saturday, July 7, 2012

Life through your eyes

My son, whom has made my life worthwhile as has all my children, has Aspergers and this layout is for him.

I often wonder how you see the world. What I understand
about you is everything is black and white, there is no
middle. Sometimes that is good is like in school you
always follow the rules, and get upset when other kids
don't. You are in your own little world, naïve, and immature,
but that is exactly why I love you, because you are so
different. All those qualities people might find fault but for
me that is why I love you. In this world, where peer pressure
can be awful, you do not succumb, you are your own person,
you are gentle, you always finish what you start, and
you are constantly changing your interests in life. I love
you more than anything in this world, my son.


Products used:
Momenta Silver Crackle paper PA-1408
Mini Bubbles & Bling Stickers - B&W ST-3505
Momenta 12X12 Black and White Cardstock PA-2390
Crimped Glitter Black Alphabets ST-1814
Silver Small Puffy Alphabet ST-2634
Black paint
Crafters Workshop brick template
Delta texture magic

5 comments:

Ann said...

Your journaling is absolutely precious. Your photoedit on the portrait is striking and perfect for this layout. Very touching!
- Ann Jobes
www.lovestnpaper.com

Dana Tatar said...

Stunning page Donna! Thanks for sharing.

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! What a beautiful layout and your journaling is amazing!! Everything about this layout is absolutely amazing!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Donna, this is touching. I love the whole thing; thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hey Donna! You might want to check my give-away for my winner :)
http://ginicagle.blogspot.com/2012/07/heres-give-away-for-you.html