Monday, July 2, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle Swoon

Hi all,
Today I made these two projects for Memorable Seasons, which I am a guest designer this month! When I got these papers they were way out of my comfort zone, but after I worked with them I loved what came to life! The frame I made using a SVG file from here, there are some really pretty borders and frames.http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=7886129451725298286&postID=4292990080776045676

And the Bride and groom silhoutte I got s SVG from here and cut with my Cricut

http://imagesbyheatherm.wordpress.com/2009/09/18/wedding-silhouette-svg-files/

I loved the Swoon paper flowers, they were so versatile!



Here are the products I used
LYB Swoon: Wedding Words/Modern Elegance
LYB Swoon: Wedding March/Elopement
LYB Swoon: Kiss the Bride/Kiss the Groom
LYB Swoon: Paisley Entwined/Eternal Circles
LYB Swoon: Cardstock Stickers - Fresh Verse
LYB Swoon: Paper Flower Kit (57 pieces)
Black Cardstock
Ribbon
Want 2 Scrap Bling
7 Gypsies Brad
Artist Loft Gesso
paint
Crafters Workshop Template Clock
Eyelets

No comments: