Friday, September 21, 2012

Goodbye my little boy!

Close up's of Momenta's Metals, I just love them!
If you like them flat, the bird below is flat, so great for those of you who don't like lumpy layouts.
Great quality and detail in these corners!

My son, turned 13, but like all kids his age thinks he is 25! This is quite different using Momenta, but I used three different lines to come up with this layout. Products used from Momenta:
Momenta Open Stock Metal paper
Momenta Earthtone 12x12 Textured Cardstock Pad PA - 0659
Momenta Animal Print Value Paper Pack PA -2357
Momenta Alphabet Stickers - Black Puffy Glitter ST- 2346
Momenta Metal Sparrow 17476
Momenta Metal Large Photo Corners - Antique Silver 17519
Momenta Metal Lucky Charms 17542

Momenta Metal Keys Antique Finish ST-5732
I used a lot of leftover materials to embellish this, and lot of inks, spray, gesso, paint, bingo number, vinyl gears, acrylic piece, and Just Chillin Tag from MM.

No comments: