Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chipboard Crazy

Imaginarium Designs chipboard is having a design team call and they ask you put 10 of your favorite designs using chipboard on your blog. So, I thought what the heck, I'll give it a try, I LOVE chipboard, all kinds! In no particular order here they are.

Used hearts and a girl down at the bottom and layer that I painted and stickles.
1148



Glued glitter on the snowflakes make  this layout sparkle!
 
This one is simple but I love it, I used naked chipboard for my son's name and I covered some Chipboard alpha in patterened paper, also some Cosmo chipboard (the pins)
1128
 
I covered chipboard flowers and layered them on this one.
 
Love chipboard  that has designs on it as well. Used various pieces.
1288

Here I used chipboard that has glitter and bling on.
Used different chipboard pieces, the swirl I painted and distressed.
1282
This one gets tons of pins on Pinterest. This is a folder I made and used a chipboard banner that I used stickles on the back side.
1046
 
Here I used Cosmo black chipboard and added bling to the title.
1006
 
Made a banner of sorts from chipboard!
1171
 
Good luck to everyone who tries out!
 

No comments: