Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quick Quotes Club Q January Kit

Wow what a way to start of my first month with Quick Quotes! These kits are beautiful and so versatile. Let me tell you a little bit about my project. With the passing of my mother my son had lots of questions about all my aunts, uncles and cousins he met at the funeral, many for the first time. So I made this cute little mini album using a combination of  two of the January kits, the Premier Altered Kit and the Premier Page kit, and the Quick Quotes  Limeade and Blue Hawaaiin Powder Puff inks. Each page has an aunt or uncle, with the names of their spouse  and children.

The front cover I deconstruction a lot of the parts in the two kits and used some of the die cuts included in the kit and used Powder Puff inks to color them. These inks match the kit colors perfectly. The bow on the ribbon also helps keep the book closed.
 
 The kit contained a perfect sheet of paper that had 3x3 inch squares that I cut out and glued back to back. I punch a hole in the corner and used the ribbon from the kit to tie them all together
 
 
 
 
Here is what one of the pages looks like on the inside.
 
I hope you enjoy this mini album and drop me a line if you make one too, I would love to see it.
 
Donna
 
 
 

No comments: