Sunday, May 19, 2013

Be Bold line from Quick Quotes

Hello everyone, today I am going to share a layout I did of my son's school picture. I was so impressed with the colors on the new Be Bold line from Quick Quotes. I always wanted some paper that were primary colors that really pop. You can just buy the whole Be Bold collection which also includes an awesome mini, just like the one I made earlier this month! The gears I cut with my Cricut from paper in the 6x6 pad and then backed everything with black cardstock, which really makes the color pop even more. I hope you enjoy this line as much as I did!
Products used:
Quick Quotes Be Bold 100
Quick Quotes Be Bold 300
Quick Quotes Be Bold 400
Quick Quotes Be Bold 6x6 paper pad
Quick Quotes Be Bold stickers
Black cardstock
black brads
American Craft foam Thickers


Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and visit my blog if you can!
Thanks
Donna

No comments: