Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's OK they know me here.

I saw this saying on a scrapbook page on Pinterest  that said " I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here." and I totally thought that is my son! So I had to use it for a layout. The Quick Quotes Just Because worked out perfectly for this layout.

Now if you are like me I have a hard time lining up alphabets especially the mini ones, so instead of trying and trying to align them straight I just placed them randomly and it works out great, especially for a layout that is a bit silly.

 
Products Used:
Quick Quotes Just Because B200
Quick Quotes Just Because B300
Quick Quotes Just Because B400
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Inks Mocha Mama
Quick Quotes Bundles Family
7 Gypsies Gears
Queen & Co mini alphabets
Studio Calico arrow
brown paint

Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the Quick Quotes stores for all your scrapping needs!
Donna

No comments: