Thursday, June 12, 2014

Petaloo and Quick Quotes blog Hop

Hi everyone, Donna Coughlin here with you to blog hop with Petaloo and Quick Quotes! I am super excited to share with you these fabulous Petaloo flowers and embellishments and Quick Quotes new line call Sheer Joy, and what better way with this beautiful picture of my granddaughter.

The frames I cut  from the Silhouette, and the outside frame I dabbed it with a little Quick Quotes Biscotti Powderpuff ink just to make it a bit darker in spots to make it pop out a little. On the chipboard pieces I also used the Powderpuff inks, and believe it or not I add some Biscotti ink to the Petaloo flowers just to soften them up a bit and make them blend in with the Quick Quotes paper better. After I dabbed the ink on the flowers I misted them with water and immediately blotter them with a paper towel just to help the blend and dry faster. Hope you enjoy this later and don't forget to go over to Petaloo and check out what their design has done.



My favorite kind of flower are burlap flowers and these are just so beautiful. The Spring Berry clusters make a perfect accent to the flowers.


Products used:
Quick Quotes Sheer Joy 300
Chipboard pieces from Michaels
Santaro Metal Frame
Prima Clock

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes.

Donna

No comments: