Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Using up those scraps

Hi Donna Coughlin here today with a layout I did using up lots of scraps. I really mixed and matched different lines from Quick Quotes to bring you this fall layout. I counted 7 different lines, some of which you would think would not even go with a fall layout like Calypso and Patterned Perfect. That is what is so great about double sided paper!


 

 
 I also used several types of Quick Quotes Powderpuff inks on my chipboard. These inks are great for blending different colors. I found it best to start with the lighter colors and then work up to the darker colors. Be sure to let dry in between colors or else you can ruin your ink pad. I've done that a couple times before I learned my lesson!


 

Products used:
 
Back to Basics 300
Cherry Truffle 100
Powderpuff ink Mango Mai Tai


Thanks for stopping by today!

Donna

No comments: