Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cutest little Pumpkin in the Patch

Hi everyone, Donna Coughlin here with a layout I did using all three NEW lines from Quick Quotes, "Alton", "Antique Garden" and "Joy Ride"! I have so many die cut patterns for Halloween and the paper worked out wonderfully for this layout. I was going to put the title in the upper right hand corner, but decided to curve it around the picture instead. I also offset the words in black to make them pop a little more. Some of the pieces I used Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink - Coal Miner to ink the edges.


As you can see I used this wonderful Velumn quote, again grabbing my inks ( I used Mango Mai Tai and Lemonade) and blotted the edges to help soften the look.

 
Products Used
NEW Quick Quotes  Joy Ride
Other Products
Queen & Co bling, black cardstock, burlap 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and be sure to check out all the new lines in the store!
 

No comments: