Saturday, November 15, 2014

Repurposed Jenga blocks

Hi everyone, Donna here with a project I did repurposing Jenga blocks. I was cleaning my son's toybox a while back, and these blocks were everywhere, and I was sure we didn't have them all, so I decided to keep some and I am so happy I did. I wanted to make these reversible blocks for a while now. These are perfect for a small shelf to give it that holiday feel. What I did was paint the blocks brown all sides except one side and one top I painted black. Then cut the paper to size using the Silhouette. Glued them on, sanded and inked the sides, and added some brads with glue dots. Easy peasy!
 
Here is the Halloween side The fonts I used on these are called Gracey's Curse and Vampire. They are free over at DaFont.com. These could be easily made for Easter and Christmas or any other holiday really. I think Fourth of July would be awesome, each one could be a firecracker!
 
 
Products Used:
New! Alton 200
Quick Quotes Cherry Truffle
Brads
 
I hope I inspired you today and thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes.
 

No comments: