Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015 everyone! This year is going to be exciting at Quick Quotes, with a new design team, with a mix of past members and new ones! We are sure to have tons of inspiration and ideas for you this year. We are starting off this year with a fun challenge, check out the details below. This double page layout I would like to show is using the January Club Q kits. I mixed and matched the paper and embellishments to come up with this layout.
 
 
 
On the first page the title blending in too much with snowflake wreath by cutting the design on a die cut machine. So I added some Radiant Rain to it make it shine and darken it up a bit. I felt it still blended into the background too much, so I found the purple sheet from one of the page layout kits for the Club Q and added that to it.
 

Here is the second page, I added the tags for journaling and all the snowflakes were altered by adding glitter and bling. All the frames for the photos were also included in the kit!

 
This was fun to do... instead of leaving the snowflake from the kit as it was, I took the bling and added it to by simply gluing it to the background. Then cutting around the snowflake to maintain the shape. Believe or not the bling cuts fairly easy! Then just take the blue bling from the kit and pop it in the center. Here is my example for the challenge below!
 
 
January's Club Q kit options!
 
Products Used:
Other products:
Radiant Rain
Glitter paint
 
 
Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and I hope to see you throughout 2015
Donna Coughlin

No comments: