Monday, February 2, 2015

Serendipity

Happy February everyone! Donna here to present to you a layout I did using Quick Quotes Serendipity line. I absolutely love the colors in these, so cool and relaxing. It could be used easily for winter layouts but because I am tired of all the snow and winter mess we have I wanted to do a summer layout to help get me in the mood for spring. Today I cut different size hexagons out of the papers and started laying them around photo of my adorable daughter and granddaughters until I found something I though looked cohesive.  In my stash of Quick Quotes chipboard I found some Dusty Rose pieces.


Of course no layout would be complete without adding a little bit of Quick Quotes Powderpuff Inks. On this layout I added it to my smallest hexagons.

 
Don't you just love that saying that is on the Dusty Rose Chipboard?

 
Products used from Quick Quotes:
 
Powderpuff Ink Blue Moon
 
Other products: Want2Scrap bling, other bling.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

Donna Coughlin






No comments: