Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So lucky

Hi Donna here, with a layout I did for Quick Quotes. This is of one of my granddaughters and she is always smiling and so happy. I feel so blessed to have wonderful grandchildren. Did you know Quick Quotes has three new lines coming out, and everyone is fabulous! Wait until you see them, you will want them all! But today, I want to share this awesome new line from Quick Quotes called Catalina Island. With all the beautiful colors and patterns, it makes you want to take a Caribbean vacation!

 
I needed something to balance out the journaling on the left side so the right side of my pictures I added the frames by backing them with patterned paper and adding chipboard pieces.
 
 
Under the picture I added some fibers and the chipboard piece from Quick Quotes was a perfect addition to the center..
 
 
Products added:
 
New! Quick Quotes Catalina Island C1100
New! Quick Quotes Catalina Island C1200
New! Quick Quotes Catalina Island C1300
New! Quick Quotes Catalina Island C1400
Other products: American Craft Thickers, fibers and brads

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Donna Coughlin
 
 

No comments: