Friday, April 24, 2015

New MME line

Hi Donna Coughlin here for Inspiration Station in Stafford, Ct and I would love to share this layout I did using MME new line called "Fancy That". The colors in this line are beautiful and delicate and not only can be used for a wedding, but for a baby or a girlish layout. But what is really super about this line are the embellishments and accessories which are amazing! They have everything possible to match the paper. This is also great for project life albums because of all the embellishments you have to choose from.

The picture is of my granddaughter Sadie, who was born last year. The black journaling card was perfect to add the journaling with a white pen from Marvy. and the title came from the assorted die cuts/ephemera which blended in perfectly with the paper.  The transparency frame with the gold frame and banner going across was a great way to dress up the picture.

 
I LOVE to dress up embellishments and make clusters out of them. Here I took from the MME Fancy That line I started with the lace doily from the Die cut pack and took the heart and sweet from the chipboard pack, and added a brad. Under the doily I used a tag I cut from QuicKutz Pocket Scrap and  Dies - Love and used the rub-on's from MME and the little white sticker with the gold heart I was in the sticker pack. I also used Hero arts Pearls and Gems.  
 

 These cute little chipboard buttons were dressed up with a small piece of twine and I added a brad.
 
This beautiful corner was also in the  QuicKutz Pocket Scrap Dies. After I cut it I realized I needed to darken it a little, so spritzing it with some Tim Holtz Distress Spray - Tattered Rose gave me the correct color I wanted. Simply by added a brad dressed it as well. Also the back side of this sheet of paper was embossed and if you look closely you can see the leaves coming through the pink side of this paper.
 
 

 Added some more of the Hero Arts Pearls and Gems to some of the flower centers on the chipboard as well as on the patterned paper, just a little touch here there goes a long way!

 
Products Used:
MME paper, chipboard, brads, assorted die cuts/ephemera, rub-on's, foiled journal cards, transparency, and 6 sheet sticker pack.
Hero Arts Pearls & Gems
Tim Holtz Distress Spray - Tattered Rose
QuicKutz Pocket Scrap Dies - Love
Marvy Reminisce White Pen
Bo Bunny Shadow Dot (gray)
white cardstock
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop in at Inspiration Station and check out all the latest and greatest scrapbook supplies!
 
Donna



No comments: