Friday, May 8, 2015

Project Life Wedding

Hello, Donna here with a project I am working on for Inspiration Station. I am not a real big Project Life person, I like to focus on one or two really good pictures on a page, but I take and print a ton of pictures, and here is a way to add a lot of pictures to a page. So for my son's wedding album I took all the left over pictures and did some Project Life pages. Here are two that I just finished using MME's new line "Fancy That". This line is so pretty and a great way to use up those embellishments. In addition I made a Shaker box with a tutorial below.

 
Here is another page of the reception.
 
 
I made this little book to add additional journaling or a picture, a mini album in a pocket if you will.
 
 

And the tutorial....


Products used: MME "Fancy That" paper and embellishments Pink cardstock Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin

No comments: