Thursday, July 23, 2015

2 page layout

Hello, Donna here with a two page layout. It's been a while since I've done a two pager and I forgot how great they are to do. First of all you can use tons of pictures, I like it because it is good to group all those odd and ends (pictures) that you have leftover from an event, such as this one of my daughter and children camping.

 
 
 
Here are close ups of the pages. When I was done I kept looking at and knew it needed something. By just adding the green border on the top and bottom it really made the layout pop! I love the coordinating chipboard pieces, what a fun way to add some depth to the layout.
 
The title are wood pieces I got on sale at my local scrapbook store, they looked great just plain, but by adding some Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink helps bring in all the colors. 
 
 
Products Used:
Joy Ride 200
Other products: wood alphabets, Maya Rd Journaling card, brads
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Donna Coughlin

No comments: