Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Club Scrap Transformation - Challenge

Hi today I would like to share another layout I did with the fabulous kit from Club Scrap with the September Transformation kit. The colors in this is kit AMAZING! Using the sketch (below) I made this layout. The title I had fit perfectly but did not match so I painted it light blue and it looks great on the deep aqua paper!
 
 

I ususally don't get excited about ribbon, but the aqua's and brown's just simmer so beautifully. It really is pretty! On the right hand corner I added a journaling card and added fibers and seashells over the little silver squares.

 
 
Over these silver squares (the silver paper is also included in the kit and looks super with the blues) I took the quote from the kit as well as fibers and seashells to balance out both pages.

 Here is this awesome sketch! Perfect because you can get a lot of pictures on and show off this fabulous papers!
 
Products used:
                                                     Club Scrap Transformation kit
fibers
seashells
K&Co journaling card, title and die cuts
white paint
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna


13 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Beautiful work on this layout!! Absolutely love the shells added as an element. Stunning!

Ink Stained Roni said...

So very pretty Donna. I love how you layered the fibers and shells over the silver squares. Lovely touch!

Lisa D said...

OMGoodness! I love the fibers and shells. Gorgeous!

Hetty said...

Donna,what a great page! love all the details you have used!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adore what you have done!
The embellie area is smashing.

Ruby Wilkes said...

Absolutely wonderful layouts

JeniRuth J said...

what a fantastic job!

rettaescape said...

Beautiful layout! I love shells and fiber on the lower right!

Jacqueline said...

Amazing layout - beautiful use of elements

Anonymous said...

Using the dark turquoise paper like this is stunning. Love it! Denise

Tricia Morris said...

I love your version of the layout, Donna! Thanks for participating in the challenge! --Tricia

Karen Wyngaard said...

Great layout. I love that you embellished the little squares with bits and bobs. Thank you for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Awesome LO!! So much fun!!