Thursday, February 18, 2016

Club Scrap and Lets Scrap challenge

Today I did a layout using Club Scraps 50's Kitchen kit. This kit is so retro, I love it!!!
The Lets Scrap challenge  is to use this sketch, cute huh?


And here is my layout, I thought these papers were perfect for a Drive-in movie. I wanted to take my son before they were all gone in the area, actually we had to drive 45 minutes to get there but it was a perfect night and two good movies. He was impatient waiting but once it got started we had a blast.




 
 I foud these awesome metal flowers and shape things that were in my stash forever, probably got them the first year I was scrapping back in 2002, but they seem to be perfect for this layout.
 

 


 

 
 Also in my stash found the hot dog and pretzel embellishment along with some chipboard pieces. But the coolest items were the bottlecaps from the kit!  MMMM birch beer, haven't had that in ages!


Metal pieces ?
Amercian Craft thickers
misc. chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by today and as always I enjoy your comments

Thanks
Donna 

5 comments:

Rebecca rande said...

seriously adorable!!! those metal flowers and embellies are PERFECT!!! thank you for playing along with Let's Scrap!!

Erica said...

Love what this layout is about... awesome title and photos... beautiful memories!!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Let's Scrap! xx

Rhodidodi said...

I love all the little embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing your memories and playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Gorgeous colour choice - it's so punchy and really explodes with colour!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Super-fun page...so many cool details. TFS!