Wednesday, June 8, 2016

First day of school

Hello again, I told you I was on a roll with scrapping. I did this layout using the sketch at Stuck Sketches of my grandkids first day of school, it was especially exciting for my granddaughter because she started Kindergarten and was waiting for this day her WHOLE LIFE!  ( Oh darn, I should have used that in my journaling, but I think I have a picture of just her somewhere!)

I didn't have any stars, but I did have cork, so I used leftover cork stars I made for a previous layout. I love them and will have to make more!
 

 
Here is the sketch by the very talented Laura Whitaker!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Donna

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I really like this layout. Great use of the sketch!

Unknown said...

Great school page and love the add of the cork stars
Congrats on the Feature
Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Grat job, love the themed accents and the use of cork! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

PaperCutsForU said...

How adorable and love that little light bulb. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Mandy Melville said...

What a fabulous school themed page! Your embellishing is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Nicole Doiron said...

This is so much fun! Love all the school themed elements! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!