Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Welcome to the Club Scrap Blog Hop

Hello, I am glad you could join us on this blog hop! You should have come here from Lisa's blog Today I would like to share two layout using the Club Scrap Literature kits. One is traditional and one is digital. Here is the first one I did using Club Scrap Literature paper kit. But first here is a ere is a peek of the kit! This is the Deluxe kit ...
 
Here is the Lite kit...


This is the layout I created.



Here are some close ups. I took the Chapter labels on the cutouts and made tags out of them. I punched a hole, added a reinforce and stapled ribbon onto them. This layout I also distressed everything and inked the edges.
 
I made a tab enclosure by cutting out the circles and adding a brad in the middle and then twisting some twine around to replicate an inter office envelope. The layering on the right was actually parts of a journaling card with a quote in the middle. Off the the right is the fabulous Literature Embellishment Pack Book Charms


I wanted to show you these awesome Literature Lite Mini Postage Stickers. You get tons of them pack and they have the feel of washi tape which makes me love them even more!



Now onto digital, Here is the kit...
 
 
And this is what I created. This was actually a card kit but I turned it into a layout.
 
 
I am new at digital but I learned how something really cool and easy to do. See in the layout above in the left hand corner the quote? It had a border around that I really did not want. So this is what I did in Photoshop. On the right is the original quote.
 
1. On the right hand side click on the layer.
2. Click at the top image transform, free transform and move it where it has to be (or you can do this after)
3. On the right hand side click on your erase and just erase.
 
I know most of you digital people already probably knew this, but for a newbie like me, it was so awesome!
 
 
 

Products Used
Club Scrap Lite Kit
Literature 12x12 Prints
Club Scrap Literature Digital Kit
Embellishment Pack Book Charms

Next stop Kelly!

Thanks for stopping by
Donna


12 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Donna, fantastic job with the digital work!!
Love your layout, so many gorgeous details and layers.

Annette said...

Very pretty and love the combination of using digital with paper to make your page.

jen t. said...

Love all the details!!! And the hybrid page is awesome!

Cheryl Walker said...

absolutely Beautiful layouts!!!! I have never done a digital page, but yours is beautiful!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Karen Wyngaard said...

Love the paper layout and the faux "inter-office" envelope. So glad you're getting more comfortable with digital!

Kelly said...

I'm learning so much about scrapbooking from everyone. Looks like you're going to be a go-to person for the digital stuff. Awesome!

Carolyn said...

Great LOs!!

Kay Williamson said...

Oh your layouts are eye candy to me, just lovely!

Lisa D said...

So glad you're dabbling in the digital scrapbook world. Beautiful layouts!

Finding Your Niche said...

Beautiful layouts. So much detail.

Tricia Morris said...

Fabulous, Donna! (Finally getting around to the blog hop after a very busy week/weekend! :)

KnitterPam said...

Great job trying something new! Nice layout too.