Sunday, November 6, 2016

Paradise Kit and Stuck Sketches Challenge

Today I made this layout using the Paradise kit from Club Scrap and used a layout from Stuck Sketches, one of my favorite sketch sites! Here is the fabulous kit!


And here is the sketch!
 
This is the layout I created. I made the flowers and leaves. The leaf edges I did not glue down, I slightly folded them up to give some depth.
 
 
This Paradise Palm Leaf Masking stencil was included in the kit.
 

I used the mask two ways, other than using it as a mask. First I traced it and cut out the outline on patterened paper. Then I used brown ink to stamp the veins of the leaf.

 
 
Products Used
Club Scrap Paradise Palm Leaf Masking stencil
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Club Scrap for this fabulous kit and Stuck Sketches to enter the contest.
Thanks
Donna

6 comments:

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a super clever idea! Love the dimension of this layout!

Capescrapper said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! :) Thanks for putting a smile on my face today, I needed it.

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty, love ow you created your leaves and the colours are fab! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lilian said...

This is such a fun page!!! Love the leaves!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Sandra said...

What a cool and fun layout. The leaves add great dimension to the layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches.

ÅsaJ said...

Wow, LOVE that leaf!!! Great page and design! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa