Monday, December 5, 2016

Shades of Winter

Greetings all! As winter approaches Club Scrap has come out with the fabulous kit called Shades of Winter! OMG, let me tell you, this kit is fabulous. Just look at all the goodies you get with this kit!


 
As soon as received this kit, I immediately made this layout. I knew I was going to use this photo which I had laying around for a while. It's just prefect and this one is going to go in a frame and hung up in my scraproom.
 
 
The kit comes with the fabulous Greetings to Go Iridescent Snowflakes which are so much fun to use on layouts and cards. Just sprinkle them around anywhere you want to add a little sparkle.
 
 
Also the Silver Tree Charms and the Embellishment Pack Filigree Snowflakes are perfect embellishments for your creations.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my layout. Please visit Club Scrap and see all of the Shades of Winters options!

Thanks,
Donna Coughlin