Monday, January 9, 2017

Creative Scrappers and Club Scrap Color me Happy!

Today I would like to share a layout using the Club Scrap Color Me Happy Deluxe kit. I was delighted when I received this kit on a cold winters day, it made me so happy. The colors are awesome as always with Club Scrap. This is all the cool items you get in the kit.

 
Here is the layout I used from Creative Scrappers!


And my layout...
 From the kit I used the silver pen to color the thickers which were a glittery white.  I cut the dragonfly from a journaling card and the flowers from patterned paper.

 
Close up of a flower I cut from the patterned paper. The Color Me Happy Embellishment Pack Metallic Dot Stickers ( which I wish I had hundreds more of, I loved them so much) were used to embellish the center of the flower as well as around it.
 


I wanted to share with you a way a way I kept the lines straight when placing the triangles on the page. It was as easy as using washi tape! The washi tape lifts right up without tearing any of the paper.
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the new Color Me Happy Deluxe kit from Club Scrap.
 
Donna Coughlin

No comments: