Thursday, March 2, 2017

Good morning everyone! Today I did a layout with the Club Scrap Succulents Lite Kit and My Creative Sketches.

Here is my layout I did based off of the sketch. My granddaughter always says that her Uncle Jeffrey scares her because he is so big, but she really loves him. He can't be bothered with her, but she always goes over to him and waits for him to pick her up. I had to add that moon face because the expression is exactly the same as his!
Around the edge of the cardstock I added fibers from simply by punching holes near the corners. I used misc. ephemera, MME diecut and from Club Scrap. The wood button is from Club Scrap and the flower buttons are Prima (I think).


The glassine envelope, maroon velvety ribbon, and washi tape are all the kit! The silver metal charm and fibers are also from Club Scrap and on the other side has the word "Grow", which makes it versatile!

 
Here is the awesome sketch from My Creative Sketches.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Donna Coughlin

No comments: