Monday, April 3, 2017

Club Scrap Technique Challenge

Hi Donna here and welcome to the Club Scrap Technique Challenge. The challenge this month is to create a flower using cardstock or patterned paper and use it on your a one of your creations. My flower came to me from a mistake! I was cutting out the flowers for this layout using the cardstock from the Club Scrap Paradise kit.  More on what happened below!

 
My original intention was to cut out the petals of pink and cluster them together to add some dimension. This cardstock was orange on one side and pink on the other. Apparently I did not have my blade set deep enough to go through paper so when I tried to to pull off the pink petals it left the orange from the backside show through. So I loved the look so I just fussy cut around the edges of the flowers and added a white stem and so my flowers were invented!  Pretty nifty!
 
 

 I was trying to find tiki's for this photo and I just couldn't find any. So again I took to the Silhouette and using all the beautiful bright colors from Club Scrap cardstock I made two tiki's. Took a while, but I liked the outcome. Then of course I had to make a title to match.

You can still purchase the Paradise kit or the vibrate cardstock from Club Scrap. Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Donna

No comments: