My original intention was to cut out the petals of pink and cluster them together to add some dimension. This cardstock was orange on one side and pink on the other. Apparently I did not have my blade set deep enough to go through paper so when I tried to to pull off the pink petals it left the orange from the backside show through. So I loved the look so I just fussy cut around the edges of the flowers and added a white stem and so my flowers were invented! Pretty nifty!
I was trying to find tiki's for this photo and I just couldn't find any. So again I took to the Silhouette and using all the beautiful bright colors from Club Scrap cardstock I made two tiki's. Took a while, but I liked the outcome. Then of course I had to make a title to match.