Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cruising!

Today I made this awesome layout using the Oriental Trading Crafts scrapbook kit called Nautical.


 
This layout was quick and easy because so many of the cutout elements included in the paper pack
 
These 3D Self-Adhesive Lowercase Alphabet Script Stickers are so cool. I added some glitter to spruce them up a little.



This banner cutout from the kit I dress up using the  Patriot Charm Assortment from Oriental Trading. Charms are not just for jewelry, check out their wide variety of charms, you are sure to find some that find your any need! I attached them easily by using a bit of  AlenesTacky Glue ( I need to get stock in that company!) or you could use a brad or twine to add it.

 
Thanks for stopping
Donna
*Disclaimer: Oriental Trading sent me products in exchange for a blog post; however, all opinions in this post are mine.
 
 

No comments: