Tuesday, June 20, 2017


Hello, Today I did the layout using the sketch from Stuck?!Sketches.

So here is my layout I did.  I made the Goofy diecut but I think I should have used different colors. The green is all wrong. Think I have to go redo that looking at it on the blog. Maybe change Goofy's hat in red and the green gift and the green in the scrap to yellow to match the paper. Any thoughts on that?

 
 
OK it was bothering me so I redid  Goofy's hat,some of the packages and the redid title. Oh and added a beard to Goofy. (I just moved the Y down a bit the name Goofy.) Why don't I see these things before I take photos???
 
 
  
This was also my first attempt at sketching on the Silhouette Cameo
Here is a close up of the Christmas words. I love it and yesterday I went out and bought a ton of fine tip Sharpies. Staples had a 20 pack of different colors for only $10.00.
 




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Stuck?!Sketches.
 
Donna

3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

This is so fun fun fun! Love that goofy! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Super cute page! And your redo was perfect. Love that goofy carrying the pile of gifts. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Congrats on winning over at Stuck?! Sketches!