Sunday, July 2, 2017

Fourth of July Fire Crackers

Hello, today I would like to share with you these awesome candy filled firecrackers I made using Oriental Trading craft supplies. This project is so fun and the kids will love it!



Here is what you'll need



 

1 Nautical Paper Pack
2 Peanuts® Patriotic Fringe Picks
3 paper towel or toilet paper centers  ( I used on 1 toilet paper and the paper towel holder I cut at about 7 inches.
4 glue
5 candy to fill
6 (6) cardstock circles or circles cut from a box using the paper towel center as a guide for the width.
ink or color the edges of the circles. Also poke a hole in the center so you can insert the pick.  I pulled of the Peanuts flag but you could always leave it on, it is cute!
7 Any other embellishments you want to add, I decided to add the word BOOM. You could adds gemstones, twine or stickers.
 

.
A. Glue a circle on the bottom of each roll.

B. Cover the roll with the paper.

C. Fill with candy.

D. Cover the top circle with paper and put a pick in each one. I removed the snoopy flag put you could leave it in, it is cute!




And there you have a easy peasy project using a few Oriental Trading craft supplies.

Hope you enjoy
Thanks
Donna

*Disclaimer: Oriental Trading sent me products in exchange for a blog post; however, all opinions in this post are mine.
 

No comments: