Monday, February 26, 2018

Girls Rock

Hello today I created this layout with inspiration from the layout from Sketches in Thyme.

The paper was from a kit I found in my moms stash after she passed away and it just wasn't my style. So after sitting in my stash for several years now I finally pulled it out and went through the papers and created this. Some of the papers were just not me put I pulled out the papers I liked and made this.
 
Here is the sketch
 
 THANKS for stopping by and be sure to visit Sketches in Thyme blog! and as always your comments are appreciated!

Donna

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Great layout You made it your style. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

Eli said...

It's an artwork colorful and full of nice details. Very well. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

LisaM said...

Love the colors and details on this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

D said...

What a beautiful page. Your mom had great taste! Thank you for joining us over at Sketches in Thyme.