Saturday, July 28, 2018

Graduation Cards

Hello everyone,


Today I made these two graduation cards for the White Rose Crafts Design Team. I used the Aspire Pure gold and Silver ore cardstock. This week we are celebrating "School is Cool". Since I have two graduations in 2019 this was the perfect time to get a head start on graduation cards.



The first one I used ASPIRE Petallics Pure Gold Card Stock - 8 1/2 x 11 in 105 lb Cover Mica Metallic and Doodles Paper Playground Limited Edition Sparkle Blends - Shooting Star.

The tassle I made with DMC thread, if you need instructions on how to make this (they are really easy) just google tassles. The alphabets are Woodware UK Dazzle Sheet - Gold Lower Case Alphabet and is also sold at White Craft.


This second one I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the stars and the date and using a page protector and the Fuse I made the large star that is in the center and the medium size black star in the lower left hand corner of the card I used. Once again I filled the stars with Doodles Paper Playground Limited Edition Sparkle Blends - Shooting Star For the date and the  silver stars I added Dovecraft Glitter Glue "Silver". I used the
ASPIRE Petallics Silver Ore Card Stock - 8 1/2 x 11 in 98 lb Cover Metallic.



Thanks for stopping by today!
Donna Coughlin
 


No comments: