Sunday, November 14, 2021

So Much Love

 This layout I did for a few challenges. I love it when I get to do two or more challenges done in one layout! I did this for Lasting Memories challenge "Stash Bash" and we are trying to work through some of our supplies to get them used before the new year. We will be giving you a choice of three items to use on your layouts.-Punches, Stickers, and/or Washi Tape - I used stickers.

Also for Rochelle Spears Sketch Challenge and Scrap with Stacy Tic Tac Toe challenge.



Here is Stacy's Tic Tac toe I used doily, banner, heart.

And Rochelles Sketch

Thanks for stopping by
Donna





2 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a cute layout! I love all of the hearts - especially the doilies - and I can feel all of the love here! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable layout! I love the heart doilies! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!