Sunday, January 9, 2022

Southernmost Point

Hi all, it's been over a month since I last scrapped. I had a lot of bad things happen in December but hopefully this years is going to be better. I did this layout for 3 challenges.




  Lasting Memories whose challenge is: 

LM #580 - Add a pocket to your layout, whether it is hidden or out in the open. Great place for private journaling or ephemera. I made a pocket to put the journaling tag in.

  Rochelle Spears Sketch



Here is my hidden journaling tag.
Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

4 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

I hope 2022 is a better year for you! Great layout! Love your pocket! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Tracey Beer said...

Love your pocket. Hope 2022 is so much better for you.

Maud's Creations said...

Love the placement of your pocket ,gorgeous coloured page. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories DT Maureen

Deanna said...

Perfect choice of patterned papers to go with your photo and great work with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this month! :)