Saturday, March 19, 2022

Family

 I did this layout of my grandchildren from last Easter waiting to go on the egg hunt. I used the Lasting Memories challenge which was :

M #590 - Punches, Dies, or Ephemera - Dust off those punches and dies and show them some love this week. If punches and dies aren't your thing - then add some ephemera to your layout - of course, you are welcome to add them all!

I used Ephemera, I only own 3 punches and a few dies. I love the 49th and Market ephermera and colors.


I also used this for the Scrap Our Stash challenge which was :

                                             March Wheel of Challenges

This month the challenge is all about
SPRINGTIME
and you must use 
FLOWERS




Thanks for stopping by
Donna




3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Beautiful layout, love your use of ephemera! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Deanna said...

I just love that decorative background paper and great work with it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

missgailly said...

Beautiful orangey colour and layout! Love the ephemera. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail