Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Happy 1st Birthday

This layout is of my granddaughter on her 1st birthday, , I am pretty sure that is what she was thinking "Excuse me this is my birthday cake", when her cousin was trying to steal some icing. The inspiration came from the Lasting Memories challenge: LM #602 - Seasonal Themed Papers - Use Seasonal Patterned Papers for something else. This would be Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter themed patterned papers for something other than its particular season. So I used Bella Blvd Sweet Sweet Spring except for the background paper.

Thanks for stopping by Donna

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Great work using the Spring line for her birthday photos, Donna! Love the trim and little critter! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous birthday layout using seasonal papers! Love the design of your layout! Good Job! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!