Friday, November 19, 2010

Shhh - don't tell my sista!

After spending the whole month of October making things for this wedding, I spent the first two weeks in November doing this album! Hope you enjoy looking at it, as much as I did making it. Used a lot of the MME Halloween Kraft papers, they are awesome!

I made what originally going to be a mini-album, into 8X8 wedding album for my sister. It's a Christmas present, so don't tell her! I really hope she likes it. She's not a scrapper but does appreciate the work I do. I have lots more pages, 8 pages just of the guests, but because I don't know most of them, I left those out. Let me tell you all the guests were dressed up so cool, and everyone got into the Halloween spirit! Also on lots of the pages I incorporated things from her wedding, ribbons she used, her invitation, etc.
Some pictures of the bride and groom, thought I would convert these to black and white. Glad I did.





On the left is the rest of the cakes and on the right the candy bar, which was a big hit. We took black Chinese take out boxes, made a label and tied a ribbon on each box. Each guest got to fill his/her box with their favorite Halloween candies.


Be sure to check out the next post for more pictures!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

How clever! Really fun theme too.